• In times like these God is revealing himself in a seemingly greater measure.
• Compare Joshua: When Joshua was near Jericho, he looked up and saw a man standing in front of him with a drawn sword in his hand. Joshua approached him and asked, “Are you for us or for our enemies?” “Neither,” he replied. “I have snow come as commander of the Lord’s army.” Joshua 5:13-14
• As history changes – how we view God determines how we approach him in prayer. (lessons from the manna)
2. The new standard
• “As I have loved you” – Our view of Jesus is critical!
• Commandment? A “command” to love voluntarily is a great journey from legalism to an alive heart!
3. A new Identity!
• The world is watching
• John 14:20 and Galatians 2:20
• Know who Jesus is and know who you are!
• Courage: believe what God says about you!
• Some of what God says about YOU:
• League of champions
• An arboretum of people/flowers
• Kingdom builders – cluster bomb
• You are stronger than you think
• Your prayers are not weak! The Lord hears each one!
• Brave and courageous, standing and acting while others just talk (stand and see).