Notes 1-5-20 (WORD)
Notes 1-5-20 (PDF)
“God’s Not Done Yet”
During the time of the Judges
There was a famine in the land. A man left Bethlehem in Judah.
Bethlehem: House of bread.
With his wife and two sons to say in the territory of Moab for a while.
A few Story Prompts:
• If married, what is the biggest obstacle you two have overcome together?
• Ever been laid off or fired? What did you do next?
• Ever taken a child to the hospital? Has your child had cancer or an illness of some kind?
• Ever been burned by a church?
• What have you learned the hard way?
• Have you learned to trust God? How did He cultivate that trust?
• Have you learned to trust other people? How did that grow?
• Have you learned to be honest, venerable, authentic?
• Do you see any themes in your life?
• Seasons of joy, suffering, or simply struggle.
• What has been your lowest low?
• What has been your highest high?
• Tell the journey between that low and that high.
God is not done yet! Share the story of how God has moved in your life and how He continues to move!
Quoted: Ruth 1:1. Judges 21:25. Ezra 9:12. Genesis 18:20-21. Genesis 19:4-8. Genesis 19:31-27.
Referenced: Matthew 18:20. Ezekiel 16:49
Monday – Thursday:
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
812 Central St SE
Olympia, WA 98501