Notes & Life Group Questions 9-28-19 (WORD)
Notes & Life Group Questions 9-28-19 (PDF)
We are celebrating what God has done over the past 20 years.
We know the gospel will be a stumbling block, let’s make sure nothing but Jesus is a stumbling block. 1 Corinthians 1:21-24
4 Ways to Prepare
Prepare our campus:
You are an owner, not simply an employee.
Prepare our families:
Get ready for a long line for food.
Prepare our expectations:
Get ready to care and love people no matter the weather. James 2:1-5
Prepare our hearts:
Get ready to look for the interest of others. Philippians 2:3-4
…at The Table
Life Group Questions
• Did you grow up with family meetings? What were they like?
• What is the biggest party you have ever prepared for?
In the message this week, was there anything that particularly caught your attention, challenged or confused you?
• Do you see yourself more as an owner or employee at New Bridge?
• Knowing that the gospel will be a stumbling block for many, what can we do to ensure nothing else is? 1 Cor 1:21-24
• Which of the 4 areas is most difficult for you to prepare for?
• Spend time as a group praying for this Celebration, thanking God, praising Him, and for Him to prepare our guest’s hearts.
• What is your role at the 20th celebration?
Monday – Thursday:
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
812 Central St SE
Olympia, WA 98501